Ambrosia Maple Turning Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
Hey you spinners. As most are probably aware, I'm trying to make some space for this winter's cutting and I came across these today.:eusa_thin The shorter ones are all at least 12" long and the two longer ones are close to 30" long. They've been air dried already are hard to be sure. Anyone wanting some or all, they are realexpensive.:eek: You gotta come get 'em, and make me something out of it.:BangHead: A pen, etc. Nothing expensive mind you, just a keepsake something-or-other.:BangHead: Nothing has been through a planer; just rough cut with the chainsaw. These are "scraps" from cutting out log tables.
SANY0459.JPG

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
If we can get the pony express to make a run to Chapel Hill, I'll be happy to take them off your hands and turn something for you in return.

Dragon

New User
David
If we can get the pony express to make a run to Chapel Hill, I'll be happy to take them off your hands and turn something for you in return.

Sounds cool to me. There are a couple of guys coming to my warehouse after the Hickory event this coming weekend. I'll PM you their contact info and you can "inquire, arm-twist, etc." if any are close to you.:thumbs_up

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
or maybe someone can swing by David's place and bring to Hickory. I will be there with my truck.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
David, I am over in Davidson/Huntersville if they are not all spoken for I can come by and get some of it after work one night this week.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
David, I see that Kevin would like some of it. Why don't he and I share it. Hopefully, mine can get to Chapel Hill.

jimwill48

James
David,
I'd love a piece or two. I'm in Mooresville, how do I get to your place? Or if you want to make the big trip up 150 to my shop. We can turn you a pen or whatnot while your here.

James

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
David, Scott Smith, who you will see on Saturday, has agreed to pony express mine back to Chapel Mill. Thanks again.

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
ID LOVE SOME BUT IM WAY OVER HERE IN ROSMAN GOT TO MOVE CLOSER TO MIDDLE OF THE STATE I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD STUFF:eusa_doh:. CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME FINISHED PEICES FROM THOSE BLANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS