4/4 5/4 6/4 8/4 Black Walnut $1.80 a BF ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

No problem Members Zac and Jlwest picked up their orders yesterday. I really appreciate ya'll jumping on this walnut. I'll be on vacation till the end of the month, so we'll have to make the rest of it the first or second weekend in November.

Thanks

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Re: $1.80 a BF Black Walnut ad

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread, but I didn't see an answer to what the cost impact of the kiln drying would be (to the 1.80 / bd ft).

I do love walnut

Ray

Ray,

You can add between .55-.60/bf to the price for Kiln drying.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member

Jeff still waiting for reply about others getting in on this or is it members only

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

Jeff still waiting for reply about others getting in on this or is it members only

Dirk,

i'm pretty sure that it's for everybody, Jeff usually sells to anybody, but gives us first shot. Besides, I think he has around 6,000 bd. ft of this stuff.

Jimmy:)

J

jeff...

Dirk I responded to your PM.

For those who ordered 8/4 I cut your diving boards this evening, if I could only sell it by the pound I would be a rich man. Them boards are no play toy, either that or I'm getting weaker.

Thanks

J

jeff...

For those of you inquiring if there is any Black Walnut left, at this very moment yes. Ted had a larger order come through late last week and we've had several enquirer about larger orders, but no conformation yet. Till we hear conformation from the folks inquiring about larger orders, there is still about 3000 BF available. Well at least at this very moment there is. But as of right now I can't guarantee anything other that what's been committed so far in the ad, simply because it's first come first served. If you've been procrastinating, you may want to get off the fence and secure your order quickly before someone else beats you to it...

I'll close this thread and ad when there is no more left. I expect it'll be pretty soon to.

Hope you understand...

Thanks

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Jeff,

I'd like to get 500 bd/ft of the walnut. 200 in 8/4 and 300 in 5/4. Can you accomodate that? I'm a member but am new so you'll need to fil me in on pickup and delivery of this amount. Thanks

J

jeff...

Jeff,

I'd like to get 500 bd/ft of the walnut. 200 in 8/4 and 300 in 5/4. Can you accomodate that? I'm a member but am new so you'll need to fil me in on pickup and delivery of this amount. Thanks

Yep no problem, I'll put it on the trailer for the Raleigh run. We usually meet in the Harbor Freight parking lot, you can pick up from there. Will either be the first or second weekend in November. You might want to bring a trailer, that may be a bit much for just a pickup truck.

I'll add yours into the main section of the ad.

Thanks

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Jeff. I can get a truck and trailer for November 10 but not for the November 3 Saturday. Can you accomodate that date in Raleigh? If not I need to work out some other arrangements to get the walnut ordered. Let me know. Thanks.

J

jeff...

Were sold out of the Black Walnut now and will no longer be taking any orders - thanks

mtrager

New User
Mitch
Jeff: Sent you a message of my being interested in 100bf of 4/4 and 100bf of 8/4 if you will be making a Hickory Run.

Please let me know if you will be going to Hickory and when and where to meet. One thought is the Klingspor extravaganza coming up next weekend if you'll be attending.

Thanks,

Mitch Trager

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
All: Just an FYI - Jeff's daughter is getting married this weekend, and he's out of town for a few days. I don't know if he'll be able to post while he's gone, but it may take him a few days to respond to posts or PM's.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors