2 Ladies, 2 Saws & a Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
This is how I spent my Saturday with 2 lovely ladies. I hope it's worth it.

Cathy_062.jpg

Cathy_067.jpg

Cathy_063.jpg

Cathy_066.jpg

Cathy_064.jpg

Cathy_065.jpg

I hope this worked I clueless about posting pictures. Guess I need Cathy to do it.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
So John!

Just what is that RED Scrollsaw Thingy that I see posted alongside the big iron pot and the Dewalt??????????????????????????

Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?

Sounds like you couldn't have had a better day!

Wayne

PS The pictures are great!................Now it's your turn, right!:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, if Cathy smiles as big as she was when using Woodguy's Hawk, using her new saw...then I would say it was most worth it. I can't imagine the fine work that she will be able to produce on the new saw, and I can taste the stew out of Barbara's new pot already.
Sounds like you had a great day with two happy ladies...they're best that way:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
So John!

Just what is that RED Scrollsaw Thingy that I see posted alongside the big iron pot and the Dewalt??????????????????????????

Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?
Did she do it?

PS The pictures are great!................Now it's your turn, right!:lol:

That RED scrollsaw is really quite ORANGE and yes I did it, did it, did it, did it and did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We meandered home so we just got it back on its stand last night. Today we'll figure out where it will live in the shop and get it really set up :eusa_danc I will say that John pointed out the fact that I now own the most expensive tool we have! :lol: We'll post more as the day progresses.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'm still grinin'. I feel like I was in the delivery room to welcome the newest Skipper into the world:eusa_danc No one in the world deserves this new addition more than Cathy. As for John, he's a real sweet heart to accommodate her and let me tag along. Thanks for another great day guys.:drunken_s

Last edited:

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Loks like a scroll saw, the blade goes up and down right?
Is the paint special?
Or are you referring to the Yellow Black & Decker Miter saw?
It Looks like my Pro tech.

Last edited by a moderator:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum Nice Cathy and Barbara. You booth get a

YOU SUCK

Thanks John for sharing the pictures with us :eusa_clap

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hip Hip Hooray for All!

Cathy
YOU SUCK!

Barbara
YOU SUCK!

John
YOU SUCK! (for providing the smiles)

Looks like good things are worth waiting for :mrgreen:

Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats, Cathy!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Your spectacular scroll work will be even more so with that addition!!!!!!

So Barbara. Is that your new Dewalt to go along with that fine lookin' pot?

By the way, you both SUCK (in the nicest way)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Envious,

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Cathy, since I was the one who captured your great smile when your were in (temporary) "Hog Heaven" trying out John's Hawk when we took that finishing class together back in November, I thought it appropriate to share the picture with everyone again and grant you permanent "Hog Heaven" status! Congratulations on your new [strike]toy[/strike], err... tool! And congratulations go out to Barbara for her new Stew Pot, too! And John, in case nobody has said it before, you're a good man!

Rob

b4man

New User
Barbara
So Barbara. Is that your new Dewalt to go along with that fine looking' pot?

Yep! Cathy borrowed it last week end to further her experience in comparing scroll saws and I think that just before she was going to fall head over heels in love with it, the Hegner came available. HA HA !!!

Not that anyone here would have a doubt but Cathy has now earned the astute title of saw Master as well as Master sawyer! She critiqued my saw and found out things about it I would have never known were not normal.

I can't wait to show off my new pot! A stew is in the planning stages!

cskipper

Cathy
Well, we got the scroll saw home and trying to find it its home in the shop. I cut out a fairly simple cross just to get the feel of it (pictures later - yeah, i know - no pics didn't happen). All I can say is WOW!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
All I can say is WOW!

Don't you mean -

Copy of 100_3169.jpg

Sorry, that smile speaks a 1000 words, I am so happy you got the saw that you have been wanting for so long. I know how much you enjoy scrolling and how talented you are at it, you should be doing it on a saw that will match your skills.
Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Excellent! Those goodies have found their way into some very deserving hands. Enjoy your new toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS