1. S

DeWalt 735 Planer Users Question

Is the 2 speed function on this planer, electrical or mechanical? Another words when you change speeds (while machine is running) does it speed up/down via the motor speed hence electrical ? Or Does this switching method change the orientation of blades,etc...? When I switched the speed...
  2. S

DeWalt 735 v.Delta 22-580 Planer ?

Chime in please::XXcompute Which one do you prefer and why. -Are the DeWalt 3 cutters better than Delta's 2? in terms finish quality -Are 2 speed cutting speeds worth the extra cost? -Reliability, which one is better in terms of low maintenance -Maint. Costs, i.e. Replacement blades...
  3. J

Dw 735, $549-10%- 10%= $444.94

Lowes has bumped the price of the DW 735 to $649. HD still is $549. Take HD price to Lowes, get 10% price match off. This brings it to $494. Then, if you are a vet. get an additional 10% off. This brings it down to $444.69 + tax. It's not a bad idea to swing by HD and get sku # and price as...
  4. redhawknc1

I'll miss my Dewalt 735 planer....

now, with only 2 of the Delta Ap400 1 hp dust collectors in the shop, what will I need to handle this efficiently? And it will have a hard time topping my DW735! That was a sweet planer!
  5. J

DeWalt 735- $400

Currently on RDU craigslist. Includes infeed/ outfeed tables and mobile stand.
  6. JackLeg

DW 735 Blades

Has anyone ever had a set of blades for a DW-735 sharpened? If so, where? I'm guessing that DW considers these "throw-aways" but I hate to "chunk" a set of blades just for one or two little nicks. Tried a local guy but he couldn't handle it. Thanx. :wsmile:
  7. Glennbear

DW 735 Deal

As I am sure a lot of us do, my last trip to Home Depot I checked the tool area for possible bargains. I saw the Dewalt DW 735 reduced to $499, when I was web surfing later on I found that Dewalt is offering a $50 rebate also. I got my planer months ago but if someone else is ready to buy now...
  8. Toddler

DeWalt 735 planer for $425 on craigs list

This one started at $500. Todd Reduced - Dewalt #735 Surface Planer
  9. Nativespec

Dewalt 735 Planer

I was considering this planer but I saw a rumer that the blades did not last long-any comments?
  10. Canuck

Dewalt 735 Price Jump!

For anyone in the market for the Dewalt 735 thickness planer, I just noticed a significant jump in the list price. Gone up to $549 from $499 (HD, Lowes, Woodcraft etc.) and still doesn't appear to include the infeed/outfeed extension tables??:BangHead: I did see the old price today on Amazon...
  11. S

Dewalt 735 Planer for sale

On Charlotte Craigslist... With infeed/outfeed tables ($50), and with the stand ($100)...for $375. Seems like a nice deal on a great planer (I love mine). http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/204515302.html
  12. Dewalt 735

Dewalt 735

This is my planer. It now has it's own stand and infeed/outfeed tables.
  13. J

Anyone have the Dewalt 735 Planer

I thought about this planer, but it seems reviews are less than great. Let me know if any of you have this planer and what you think about it?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS