5. Bedroom Furniture

Bedroom Furniture

Bedroom Furniture
  6. Bedroom Furniture

Bedroom Furniture

Bedroom Furniture
  7. T

Sharpening Service

What are signs that blades need a once over? I have only been at this hobby for 5 years and self taught so I have no reference of when a blade should be sharpened. :eusa_thin:eusa_thin
  8. T

Red Oak Finish Suggestions

Thanks to all. I have several samples going. I will let you know which way I go and provide pics.
  9. T

What is "BLO"?
  10. T

It is a bookcase/display case that is 38" high by 8' and will be used as a room divider so front and back are finished. Backing is made with tongue and grove.
  11. T

I am looking for suggestions on how to finish red oak for an indoor project. Any one who has experience and would like to share it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  12. T

Delamination of General Finishes ? HELP ?

Thanks it was Topcoat Oil & Urethane and virgin wood but I that the mystery might be solved. I was having my 16 year old Daughter help me and this occurred ONLY on the pieces that she was applying. I noted she was laying on thick and had her to back off a bit. Do you think it just kind...
  13. T

Thanks for the response. What species of wood are you finishing? Black Wallnut - How old are the finishes? Is it a fresh can or leftover from another project? Yes it was left over, 2 years on the Seal -A-Cell - Where did you apply the finish? Hot and humid garage or air-conditioned shop...
  14. T

I am applying General Finishes: Seal-A-Cell followed by Topcoat Oil & Ureathane, sanding between coats with 0-0-0-0 steel wool. When sanding I have found that the previous Topcoats and Seal-A-Cell are delaminating down to the bare wood. I have used GF for years with no problems following the...
  15. T

WOOD Magazine Back-Issue DVD Volume Discount

Awsome deal, count me in. Who do I make the check out too.
  16. T

A Pile of White Oak and Extra Time

That is on my project list as well. Great job.
  17. T

How do I fix bow in plywood drawer frame w/ pics?

Thanks for the great advice. I will try soaking with spraying with hot water then clamping first then nailing theback panel while clamped in place. If that does not work I will ether add a drawer divider on match the curve of the frame to the drawer front. Will post results later as they...
  18. T

JSR Woodworking - Cabinetmaking class

Great to hear the school is open for business. I certainly enjoyed all the classes I took and learned a lot as well. I would love to see you teach on on the use of chiesels and handplans. I feel like someone with expereince guiding through this process with a student would be greatly...
  19. T

How do I fix bow in plywood drawer frame w/ pics?

Correction: 1/16" clearance not 1/6".
  20. T

Queen Bed Finished!

Nice work.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS