WOOD Magazine Back-Issue DVD Volume Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Sent my payment in this afternoon. We are probably not going to make it to the picnic.

Thanks again setting this up. :thumbs_up

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
So far we have 8 payments received.

Doug and I talked, and we will leave this open for 2 weeks, so payments need to be receive by May 15th to be included.

If you do not want to use Paypal or a credit card you can mail a check or money order for $110 to

NCWoodworker - WOOD DVD
1012 Mauldin Cricle
Wake Forest, NC 27587

I will confirm via this thread/post anyone's payment I receive.

We have received payment from:
Bas Pluim
Scotty Shepherd
Scott Miller
Mark Engel
R. Scott Garland
Samuel Leaman
Hugh Howards
Steven Lee

Last edited:

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
too far in advance to know if I can make it to the picnic, but money has been sent.

thnx for putting all this together

jpaup

New User
JP
Payment sent. Paypal did insist on my setting up account. I will be at the picnic so can pick up there.

Thanks!

Dust Storm

New User
Jim
Doug, as it stands now, I will not be able to make it to the picnic. I am hoping that will change, but more important, I only sent a check for $100. I still owe $10. I can either send another $10, or send the full $110 via Paypal and you destroy the original check. Just let me know which is more convenient for you.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Doug, as it stands now, I will not be able to make it to the picnic. I am hoping that will change, but more important, I only sent a check for $100. I still owe $10. I can either send another $10, or send the full $110 via Paypal and you destroy the original check. Just let me know which is more convenient for you.

Jim I still have the check. I will destroy it and you can pay by paypal. No problem.

Destroyed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS