Search results

1. mihunt

Emergency!!!!! Trade approx. 3" x 3" x 6" wet bloodwood for...

I purchased some bloodwood from Woodcraft this week and when I cut into it it's still pretty wet. The size is approximately 3 x 3 x 6. I was wonding if anyone has anything that is dry that I can trade (Maple, walnut, darn near anything at this point) that is roughly that size (I can use 2 3/4 x...
  2. mihunt

Approx. 10 BF Walnut...less than $20.00??

I'm looking for about 10 bf of 4/4 ish walnut to finish a project. Ironicly, I'd say i've planned that much away :icon_scra. If anyone has any they are wanting to sell, I'd be happy to buy it from them...preferibly before this weekend. I'm hoping to get it for $2.00 or less per bf. It does not...
  3. mihunt

Pen Kits in Wilmington NC??

Anyone know if there is a place in Wilmington NC where I can buy pen kit parts....I'm specifically looking for a 2010 replacement band for a slimline pen. My sisters' husband is graduating with a teaching degree, and I made him a teacher's pen, and just now thought I should have put a 2010 band...
  4. mihunt

Ridgid 10" Contractor saw $399 W/F Home Depot

I was looking around Home depot in Wake Forest. I noticed that they have the Ridgid 10" Contractor saw for $399. The tag said it's for the TS3650, but all they have is the TS3660. When I got my 3660, I asked them about the 3650 tag, and they said that the only difference was the number of boxes...
  5. mihunt

RAL CL Walnut 12K-18Kbf $1.25/BF

Not mine...looks like most is still there http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mat/1039832769.html Mike
  6. mihunt

What kind of Laquer/varnish is good for spraying

When my dad owned his cabinet shop, we'd finish the cabinets with a coat of sealer followed by two coats of deft lacquer. It was applied with a spray system. This was back int the 80's and early 90's and I think it's discontinued now because it was some unhealthy stuff. My question is....what's...
  7. mihunt

Chip off the old block

Hello all. i found this site while doing an online search. i'm in the process of getting back into woodworking as a hobby. I've had woodworking experiance in the past working (as slave labor and for hire) for my dad who owned a custom cabinet shop in TN. I'm slowly getting a few tools together...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS