RAL CL Walnut 12K-18Kbf $1.25/BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hmm... reminds me of the Walnut run we almost had... in Youngsville.

Most probably same guy, who didn't have the broker buy it all.

-Kevin

mihunt

New User
Mike
Well, maybe if we're lucky he'll eventually decide to not sell it as a lot. I understand wanting to get rid of it as a lot, but selling some vs. selling none at all...I'd think that it would be easier to get rid of if you let lot of people buy what they need. Oh who am i kidding...i just want some that's all.

Mike

kenger22

New User
Steve
not sure anyone has 20k dollars to spend nowadays :-/ Lets hope he eventually gives up and lets NC WW take over. :gar-La;

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
It's only $15,000 to $21,600. Looks like pocket change for Sawduster and FredP. Go for it guys. We might even buy some from y'all. :gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
It's only $15,000 to $21,600. Looks like pocket change for Sawduster and FredP. Go for it guys. We might even buy some from y'all. :gar-La;

:rotflm: dont know who's pockets you've had your hands in lately but they weren't mine!:gar-La;

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Would that be enough wood for scrollin and carvin.I don't know if that lot would last long enough for me to mess with.Tony

Touchwood

New User
Don
Black Walnut

Don't know if anyone else spotted this. I called and got no answer.

Might be worth a group buy..but that's a LOT of walnut:swoon:

Don

BLACK WALNUT (Youngsville)

Reply to: sale-1039832769@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-18, 11:49AM EST

once in a lifetime deal!
price will be $1.25 per ft. not neg.
We have about 12,000-18,000 bd. ft. of random width and thickness mostly 5/4.
must buy all and u pick up and load
Has been dried for many years and kept inside
will not last long call imm. for app.
David
919-771-9212 mobile
919-554-3778

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3866 (20090218) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Problem is a lot of times like this not all of it is good grade. That and if any has bugs, warpage, and so forth. To much a chance to take without being able to go throuhg it and make a lump offer.

If someone did this I would go in thinking half of it will be firewood. So $2.50 a board foot at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS