Chip off the old block

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihunt

New User
Mike
Hello all.
i found this site while doing an online search. i'm in the process of getting back into woodworking as a hobby. I've had woodworking experiance in the past working (as slave labor and for hire) for my dad who owned a custom cabinet shop in TN. I'm slowly getting a few tools together so i can build a bookshelf/library for my wife, and hopefully soon afterward build a new set of kitchen cabinets. The last item I feel I need (which I have room for) is a dovetail jig, since I still have access to my dad's heavier equipment who lives not too far from me.
I'm a lab manager for a R&D company in RTP, and i'm also a part time student (taking the semester off) at NCSU working towards my E.E. degree.
I'm looking forward to reading the comments and stories on the site, and hopefully also having some (although limited) input that i can give when possible.

mike
Youngsville NC

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mike, I am glad you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your library/book-shelving and future kitchen cabs.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Mike. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work. Feel free to post pics of your shop/tools/work/etc. Welcome. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

M

McRabbet

Welcome a-board, Mike. We'll look forward to seeing those new projects coming out, but please try to leave the Old Block chip-free -- us older guys hate it when we have to give off chips! Jus' kiddin -- look forward to your input and let us answer any questions as you gain experience.

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Welcome, Mike. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Oh, one other thing, we like pictures! :gar-Bi

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Mike!:wsmile::wsmile:

Glad you decided to join and am looking forward to reading your posts in the furture.

Have fun and stay safe.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS