Approx. 10 BF Walnut...less than $20.00??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihunt

New User
Mike
I'm looking for about 10 bf of 4/4 ish walnut to finish a project. Ironicly, I'd say
i've planned that much away :icon_scra. If anyone has any they are wanting to sell, I'd be happy to buy it from them...preferibly before this weekend. I'm hoping to get it for $2.00 or less per bf. It does not have to be great quality. A few knots are ok. Prefer somewhere in the Raleigh/Durham/Youngsville area.

Please call my cell if you have any or know anyone who does.
919-418-5335

Mike

eyekode

New User
Salem
Mike, try Jack (saw4u on this forum). He is not too far from you. Here is his advertisement from CL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mat/1744701794.html

And here are some drawer fronts I made out of his walnut:
69CG6842.JPG

View image in gallery

It was the first time I have worked with walnut so I am no expert but it seemed great to me :).
Salem

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Salem,

I always get a kick out of seeing the way you use nice looking wood for shop cabs and fixtures. But I do have one question about that table. How do you turn off power to the tool? :dontknow: :rotflm:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Salem,

I always get a kick out of seeing the way you use nice looking wood for shop cabs and fixtures. But I do have one question about that table. How do you turn off power to the tool? :dontknow: :rotflm:

Andy - that's funny! Started my day with a LOL. :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
I see the switch to turn the tool on & off, but I do not see a tool for it to control. Maybe this switch is a remote control and the tool is in someone else's shop?
James

eyekode

New User
Salem
James,
This box is the base of a bandsaw. The bandsaw sits on the top and the belt goes through a slot in the back. The bottom left "drawer" is a false drawer. The motor is behind it. I also mortised in an outlet on the left side of the box (for a light).

I just haven't gotten around to moving the bandsaw to it's new home. I am waiting for a good deal on link belts :).
Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS