Shop dogs w/ PICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Shop dog? Oh, thought you meant "top" dog.

This is an older shot. He is a little bigger now and has almost got us trained! :rotflm: His name is Hobie (Hobie the cat)

P2260010.JPG

sawduster

New User
Robert
That black coat looks like a shavings magnet :gar-La; Judging from the visible grass, this picture was taken outside, are you some kind of radical ? The very idea of producing wood debris outside where it does not have to be swept/sucked up is such a revolutionary concept :rotflm:

Remember the recent thread on the B & D workmate ? .....guess where my planer sits ? :gar-La; Usually I have a big tub to catch the shavings but it was full and I had work to do, From the time the pile formed Merlyn made it his personal bed ....now I haven't the heart to clean it up :mrgreen:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Remember the recent thread on the B & D workmate ? .....guess where my planer sits ? :gar-La; Usually I have a big tub to catch the shavings but it was full and I had work to do, From the time the pile formed Merlyn made it his personal bed ....now I haven't the heart to clean it up :mrgreen:

He's only there until Harley decides HE wants to lie in them! Right, Bro??
:rotflm:

Bob Buchholz

New User
Bob Buchholz
I saw this thread and SWORE that I wouldn't do it but I can't help but share my favorite kids. This is my best girl, Kacey, and my daughter's chiuahua. By the way she is an Alaskan Klee Kai.

Copy_of_P1010021.JPG

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I don't really have a shop per se, just a small cramped section of the garage where I destroy wood on a regular basis!! :gar-Bi

I do however have animals that like to help.

Here's Polly Jo catching her breath on a bundle of tobacco sheets, wet from being in the creek as usual.

And not to be left out Betty Lou chilling beside said creek staying out of the way and away from Polly who still wants to "play".

Brian.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's a shop dawg and a shop boy in-training. What a sweet picture, cute dawg and handsome boy :icon_thum

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS