Penn State Ind

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:icon_thum:icon_thum for PSI . I had to turn a pen for someone for Christmas and I had to rush up to Klingspor in WS to get the kit - while I was there I decided to get two just in case I messed one of them up - I did - luckly it was the 2nd one that I turned and I only needed one at the time - I messed the twist mech up on it and I asked some of you guys if you might have one - no reply's - so I sent PSI an e-mail and explained that I did not ordered this pen from them but they do sell the same - I told them what had happen and I would be glad to purchase one from them if they would let me know how much. Told them I was in no hurry for it. Well a box arrived today from PSI and to my surprise not 1 - not 2 - but 3 twist mech. where in the box at NO CHARGE!! WOW!! I can see one but three --:icon_thum:icon_thum - I know that PSI is a little more expencive but I do like dealing with them

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
GR-8 hearing good customer service / support stories. :eusa_danc I have purchased from them and used their products many times. :thumbs_up

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Phillip I am glad you had a good experience with Penn State.
I have ordered from them and been quite happy with the product and their service. Sounds like they went above and beyond on this one for you! Great to hear and glad you shared with us.

manfre

New User
Manfre
I've ordered a few things from PSI and have yet to have a bad experience. They have good prices and ship quickly. Glad to know that if I ever encounter a hiccup with an order that they'll remedy it above an beyond expectations.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
They hooked me up for a Christmas present for my son this year. Two thumbs up for them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS