Yet another new join

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRhody

New User
Stacey
Greetings all! Don't know what has taken me so long to find this place. I look forward to growing in woodworking with your help.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Stacey,

Welcome to the NCWW. Glad yo decided to join us. Why not tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of projects do you like to build? What kind of a shop do you have? If you have photos of either, please do post them... we love photos. You can start your own gallery here.

Again, welcome

Ray

M

McRabbet

Welcome aboard -- glad you found us. Don't be bashful, because we are a friendly bunch and be sure to take advantage of all of the resources we have -- post some pictures of your shop and projects and browse our Link and Download Libraries for more info. And tell us more about your woodworking interests, too!

mcoston2

New User
michael
Welcome to the gang Stacey. Hope you enjoy the ride because it can get pretty wild with this bunch. And also PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES.
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Welcome Stacey. I go to Emerald Isle alot and pass through Jacksonville maybe see you there sometime.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Welcome.
Don't worry how long it took you to find this forum, worry about how it will take for you to make use of it! there is lots of help availble around here and probably lots of questions you will have input on as well.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Stacey, step in the big virtual neighborhood shop. Last one in, close the door, it is cold outside.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Stacey,
It's always great to have new members. Feel free to ask any questions and join any posts, we're all learning here.

Jimmy:)

Sully

New User
jay
Welcome Stacey. I lived in Jacksonville up until about 4 months ago. Is the new HF open yet in Jacksonville?

J

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to our scrap bin, Stacey! Great folks here always willing to help. Don't hesitate to jump in. As stated before, we love pictures!!
Take care,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Stacey, it's great to have you join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Stacy, now that I have my puter back I can check in more often. Theres a great group of folks here.

SRhody

New User
Stacey
Thanks Everyone! :biggrin:

Don't know if I can answer everything but over time I'll begin to post some of the stuff I've done. I typically make what the wife would like to have in the house, a couple of odd bits here and there.

I've recently gotten the 'recycle' bug, meaning I've used oak pallets (like SOD comes on) to make some furniture and I've slowly been reusing the wood parts from a nearly 100 year old piano that didn't work anymore (and was way to costly to try and restore!):week:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS