Worksharp 3000 - $149.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Of course it's on sale now. I bought mine last week for $199 after waiting over a year to find it cheaper. Oh well, I won't wash my car because we've had enough rain for awhile.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
that's the first time I've ever seen a sale on the Worksharp 3000... does this mean the Worksharp 4000 is about to be announced? :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

sapwood

New User
Roger
that's the first time I've ever seen a sale on the Worksharp 3000... does this mean the Worksharp 4000 is about to be announced? :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

+1!
That is the best price I've seen. Don't think you can go wrong at the price. I love that tool :yes4lo:

Roger

gazzer

Gazzer
Corporate Member
Also missed it by a day. Probably a good thing because I would have been sorely tempted to spend some money. I reckon that there will be plenty more temptations in the near future

-G

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Also missed it by a day. Probably a good thing because I would have been sorely tempted to spend some money. I reckon that there will be plenty more temptations in the near future

-G

Right there with ya Gazzer. Probably for the best. Besides, there will be plenty of new NCWWers who will need tools to practice with on their new Worksharps...

Travis

pirate71

New User
Evans
If anyone around RTP missed this and wants one, here is one for sale for $150. Might get it cheaper since it has been up a while.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1609919784.html

Work Sharp WS3000 Wood Tool Sharpener - new, never used. Selling for only $150.00. Compare to over $199 plus shipping online at Amazon.com and other online retailers.
(This is NOT the cheaper 200 series sharpener.)

ralphie9

New User
Brian
Gloatage...:rotflm:

P10706531.JPG

View image in gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS