Woodworking Channel on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
I briefly checked out the site. It looked cool. This guy was making bowls. Cant watch more Panthers are playin, and there are like 40 cars in deleware running in a circle like shape. I'll check it out later
Thank you for sharing the site with us all.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The topic has been brought up before....but I forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder. I used to think that the video quality was poor, but with the new monitor I've got it's like watching TV. I see myself viewing a lot more of this site. Thanks,
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My wife thinks I spend enough time in front of the computer already, I do get to see some of the woodworking shows on TV, when she records them, can't imagine how much trouble I would get into if she found that I have bookmarked the Woodworking Channel.
When it first came out, seems nearly every time I clicked on it, Sam Maloof was on, talking about chair making.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jeff,

I remember hearing about this one a while back... and promptly forgot to bookmark the website. thanks for the reminder

Ray

M

McRabbet

When I saw this thread last night, I switched over to it only to see the closing credits for 25 minute segment from the British Woodworker on Building a Wine Cellar -- Of course, I'm in the midst of building one -- go figure!

Rob

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Those router guys really amaze me:oops:
put in a router bit set the hight with there brass bar, set the fence with another brass bar.
ZIP cut the wood and lo and behold the peices fit perfect:roll:

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I can't seem to get the video to come up, either on my Linux comp or my laptop (windows xp). On the laptop, I usually run Mozilla. The first time I visited the woodworking channel it said I needed Quicktime. Downloaded and installed it, but now all I get is a Windows Media screen but no video. If I switch to Internet explorer, it goes into an endless Video Loading loop and tries to use Macromedia Flash player. Does anyone know what plugin is supposed to play it??
On my Linux, (Firefox browser) the mplayer gets an error or just says "Stopped"
If no one has an idea, I will try to download Firefox, or delete and reinstall mozilla on the laptop, but any help would be appreciated.
:-?:-?Go

frankson

New User
Jeff
Gofor,

I saved the address in my IE favorites and have just clicked on it to view. I have no ideas what plug-in(s) are supported. You might want to try entering WW Channel via DIY's site - indirect approach but, it may work for you.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
OK I am hooked. Who needs TV? :rolf: LOML might disagree, but it works for me :rolf: .

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sadly, I cannot view the videos.

As I run firefox on linux and they only offer Windows Media Player format.....

Hint hint woodworking channel.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS