Wilmington Lunch/Shop Tours???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ok Wilmingtonians, I will be making a brief visit to your fair city on Monday the 17th. LOML has monthly meetings there and sometimes I tag along . . . it's a nice town to wander around :mrgreen:

Anyway, I will be in downtown area from around 11:00 am to 4pm. Anyone interested in meeting for lunch chat or a shop tour???? The more the merrier :eusa_danc

Note I will be "offline" all day tomorrow (Friday) traveling to western NC. But I'll check in later today and this weekend.

Sapwood

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
have good travels my friend and be blessed, if your ever in my parts your always welcome,,that goes for ANY fellow WW.

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Unless something comes up and I have to run out to a customer, I would love to have lunch.

I will PM my contact info.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wilmingtonian said:
I would have loved to pick your brain, but already have plans, (work related), but you may want to check with Gillie.
:rolf: David, I fear the pickings are slim in my brain!

And maybe I'll catch you next visit. I previously PMed Gillie and have his number in case I have time to check out his "wood overuns" :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Sapwood

skeeter

New User
Charles
Hey Roger

Any plans yet on where you guys will meet/eat? I would love to try and make it, just having to plan a day at the time with this knee. Sort of a bad day today, but ????

Congrats on the 1k posts (all was good advice to us beginners, I'm sure!!!)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Skeeter,

Todate, the place has not been chosen. I'm soliciting suggestions from Matt, Gillie, and/or any local. As long as it's within 20 mins from downtown, serves seafood, and is convenient to others--I'm game. :cool:

Sapwood

sapwood

New User
Roger
Uh oh!

I've got PMs and phone nos . . . but no decision on place/time. :-?

No way, I'm meeting these guys at the "Barbary Coast" and getting mugged in broad daylight 8-O

Skeeter, you may want to PM your phone number! I'll leave by 8 am Monday and I'm PMing my cell to you just in case you have a miracle recovery :icon_thum

The Brewery is convenient, but IMHO the food is so, so.

So around noon some of us are meeting somewhere in WLM :lol:

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Sapwood try the Dock St. Oyster bar, on Dock St. or near Kids Making It is the Water St. Cafe which is also really good. My inlaws live 5 blocks from the downtown area and we visit there a lot. Too bad I have to work on Monday or I could have been there too.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
DaveO,

I'll call in sick for you :lol:

Yep, the Oyster Bar is pretty good, in fact Wilmington teems with great restaurants and I've sampled a goodly number :icon_thum

The owner of the building KMI leases owns restaurant next door and it has great gumbo soup (think that's Water Street Cafe).

Tough problem eh, choosing where to eat seafood in Wilmington :cool:

Sapwood

frankson

New User
Jeff
Roger,

sorry I missed you...trust you enjoyed good company and good food.

Next time, please contact me via phone or email ahead of time.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors