Why ain't it selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Steve -

Yea, the same as everyone else around here, no money (fixed income, etc). But, before I put it on Craigslist, I would try (are we allowed to say it) some of the other WW forums' classified, WoodCentral, WoodWorksLive, SawMillCreek, WoodNet. Lots of woodworkers out there who might be interested and willing to travel to pick it up, especially if you say upfront that there is no shipping available.

George

There are other WWforums out there ? I didn't know that.:icon_bigg

Jimmy:lol:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
If this is someones first jointer ... they are going to be SPOILED with that Shelix head!

Okay ... so WHO got it??

I'll be the first to say YOU SUCK!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
If this is someones first jointer ... they are going to be SPOILED with that Shelix head!

Okay ... so WHO got it??

I'll be the first to say YOU SUCK!

I GOT AN EMAIL!!!! I DID I DID I DID!!!!

Oh, that was an email for reducing my mortgage debt.... Oh well....:no:

Vestus

Kerry
Corporate Member
I'm happy to admit that I snuck in quickest. :mrgreen: Now I just need to save up for a better planer....

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Kerry:

Congrats! I have Makita planer posted for sale that would go real good with that joiner. :wink: :eusa_whis

Doug

Vestus

Kerry
Corporate Member
As much as I like Makita blue, I've got a low end Delta that's still holding its ground. Hopefully in a few (or several) months, I'll have enough green to go green. I've got a recently refurbished Craftsman 6" I have to find a new home for now though... (Old-arn 1950's quality Craftsman. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS