Where's the gloats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
:eusa_thin Here it is almost 7pm. I log on to see all the gloats from todays haul from the Woodcraft and Klingspor sales and see none. I know you guys had an attack of WGD, so own up. I know you are all out in the shop taking pic's of the loot!

Rob
BTW, I didn't go to either store so no gloat here. I'm trying to curb perpetual tool buying habit.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'll post a gloat when I have time to take pictures. Still digesting the UNC win over BC today..... :)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I got some sandpaper, but it's not a slow enough night to consider pulling out that gloat :roll::roll::roll:

Dave:)

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Well, my trip to WC turned up some little something, but the best being a Lie Nielsen Rabbet Block plane! Unfortunately none were in stock, so the order is placed and I should have it by Wednesday (or whenever I can get back over to WC)
820626_230.jpg

I also picked up a lathe drill chuck, starter kit for bottle stoppers, Renaissance wax, zero-clearance inserts for Grizzly bandsaw, and pen kit bushings. Overall, a pretty good haul! :thumbs_up

Also enjoyed lunch at Azteca with some fellow NCWW friends ... which is always nice.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Well...... umm......... I'm starting to think that Jeremy is the only one that bought anything yesterday. :roll: Because of that, I don't think it would be right to break out the "suckage." I thought for sure that when I woke up this morning and looked on here that it would resemble a tool catalogue and the suckage would flow like water. Evidently not. :wsad:

Jeremy, congratulations on your plane. It looks fantastic. :icon_thum :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :lol:

Trent

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There's only a few reliable constants in this world....Death, Taxes and Jeremy buying some new tools :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
No pics to prove anything here yet. I'm gonna have to quit going in these stores, Went in to get the Kreg K3 standard kit left with the K3 master kit

MikeH

New User
Mike
Ok, ok, ok.........I got a Freud 8" stacked dado set (SD208) and the folding tables for my Dewalt 735.

3124QBBYDAL._AA280_.jpg
sd200.jpg

Last edited:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I guess everybody's waiting for the WW show & the tax refund checks. :gar-La;

thrytis

New User
Eric
I bought something, but it is back ordered. I won't be able to gloat for probably three weeks.

I did find a mobile base on clearance for $19 at Home Depot.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
apparently going to have to make a trip to the BORG for one(or two) of these bases...

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Well, people must be quiet ... or WC has a LOT of customers who don't know about NCWW -- because that place was packed on Saturday morning and I saw a lot of nice tools walking out the door! Drum sanders, lathes, planers ... WHERE DID IT ALL GO?

woodrat

New User
Archie
Well,

I picked up a new Bosch router at Klingspors on Saturday.

Today Jimmy and I took a road trip to pick a band saw and
a 6" jointer.

I tried to post the pic's here but just could not figure out
how to get that done. I think they wound up in cyber space.

I'm gonna gloat any way.:gar-La; Besides, I do have a witness.

Woodrat

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Well,

I picked up a new Bosch router at Klingspors on Saturday.

Today Jimmy and I took a road trip to pick a band saw and
a 6" jointer.

I tried to post the pic's here but just could not figure out
how to get that done. I think they wound up in cyber space.

I'm gonna gloat any way.:gar-La; Besides, I do have a witness.

Woodrat

Are these them, Archie?

new_equipment_00.jpg

new_equipment_02.jpg

new_equipment_01.jpg

You can find a good description of image posting here....

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=814&highlight=posting+images

Oh by the way. Excellent tool catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

Last edited:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I wanted to go and spend some money, but alas, I have spent all I can for awhile, not to mention being on the road for the past 3 of 5 weeks and next week as well......

I did expect to see a bit more than what has been posted as well.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Ok, I had a new Powermatic drill press follow me home. I really did not want the drill press :rotflm::rotflm:but it found its way into the bed of my pickup before I left Klingspor. Now I really could not keep driving around town with it hanging out of the bed of the truck so I unloaded it when I got home and found a spot next to a spare electrical socket. It must like its new home cause it did not go back to the truck!

Regards,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS