where to buy small brass knobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I don't know about cheaper, but I've bought them from Woodcraft. I know they stock some at the store on Independence in Charlotte, but the best selection is from the catalog and ordered from Parkersburg, WV.:saw:

sbarnhardt

New User
Barney
Another one.....

Van Dykes Restorers

http://www.vandykes.com/

I've done business with these folks when my wife and I redid the house we're living in. They have a wide range of hardware and other tools, finishes, and other items too numerous to list.

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
Don't forget McMaster-Carr, which also has 480,000 hardware items you can get at extremely fair prices and in a day or two (regular shipping price sometimes reaches me in Apex overnight!).

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
FWIW, I had checked McMaster, Horton, and Van Dyke's, but they don't have brass ones that type and/or size.

I haven't seen Whitechapel. They're expensive there, too, but a good find on that one, Bill. Bookmarked. ;)

Matt Furjanic

Matt
Senior User
I have some that I have not used for years. I do not remember where I got them. If you haven't gotten any yet, I'll let you have some of mine. These are brass - made in China (too bad - most everything is now), but for a fellow NCWWer, the price is right -free... How many do you need? Send me a PM. Matt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS