What is Your Dream Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
If the tool fairy granted you one tool wish, cost is no object, what would be at the top of your list?

For me it would be a laser engraver.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
a real big saw that will split the pith on a 8' diameter log. Also... a crane and wheel loader to move the logs and really wide lumber.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hmmmmm.... not an easy question. I suppose a multi-function sliding table saw that supports dado blades and comes with a built-in (at least) 12" jointer with spiral head.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm pretty happy with what I have. It's not fancy, but it gets the job done. But if I could upgrade one item, I'd like to have a really nice BS. :rolleyes:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Let me rephrase your question:
"If the tool fairy granted you one tool wish, cost is no object, what would be at the top of your list? Write the answer on a 16/32 Performax Drum sander with stand and extension tables, and drop it off at my place"

:)

welldigger

New User
Scott
Let me rephrase your question:
"If the tool fairy granted you one tool wish, cost is no object, what would be at the top of your list? Write the answer on a 16/32 Performax Drum sander with stand and extension tables, and drop it off at my place"

:)
Bas, I don't have a 16/32. Would it be alright if I use my 22/44?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Well, there is only one tool that goes right to the top of my power tool list.

Original Saw Company 3559 22" Super Duty Radial Arm Saw with 7 1/2hp 3 phase motor.

SuperDutyLg.jpg

I can dream....

Jim

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, there is only one tool that goes right to the top of my power tool list.

Original Saw Company 3559 22" Super Duty Radial Arm Saw with 7 1/2hp 3 phase motor.

SuperDutyLg.jpg

I can dream....

Jim

Be careful man, that thing can STOMP you! They are unstoppable!

:tinysmile_tongue_t:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I wish for the "tool" of "knowledge" of how to best use what I have already.:widea:

I am blessed with most all the tools I need, I just need to learn how to use them better.

:notworthy:

(I could use a better bandsaw!)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
More woodworking knowledge, talent and an unlimited income so I can practice it when ever I want. It's not the tool, it's the user that makes it great.
But if you want a tool, everything in Scott's shop :icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS