What Do You See?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
This makes me recall times when looking at clouds in the sky and seeing an image that wasn't expected. What do you see?
This image came at no extra charge when buying some pine from D & D Sawmill Services, Dave and Dan Workman in Dana NC. They are already listed among our suppliers and I found them very gracious and only 15 miles from my house.
Roy

Attachments

• PC130007.JPG
    PC130007.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 151

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I see a knot :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually if I squint real hard I see a pigeon :-D OK maybe a goose

Dave:)

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Definitely a gooseius canadenius (uh, I made that up) :lol:

There are 8-10 wandering around my front yard at this very moment. Gotta dodge the poopus gargantuanious every morning when I fetch the the paper out of the driveway :-x

What are you going to do with finely figured goose Roy?
Roger

J

jeff...

I see a rocket :lol:, BUT if you ever happen to see a image of the Virgin Mary in a peice of lumber let me know

Thanks

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
What are you going to do with finely figured goose Roy?
Roger

I say book match it and make it into a nice panel, I have some really nice spalted poplar that would go awesome with that. Let me know if you would like it. Whats the dimensions of it?

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I see a swan with a sailboat-shaped teardrop. Must be flyin'over the ocean!!:lol::lol:

Go

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
CANADA GOOSE, EH!!!!!

(Or a turtle with its head and neck way out the shell!!!:lol: )

Pretty cool for the top of a small step stool or somethin'!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Too much Grey Goose Vodka and it will look alive! BTW, I added D&D to the list -- couple of nice guys, right?

Rob

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
Nobody commented on the goose's ear? You do know they have ears don't you? Come on guys, where've you been?

The wood was bought for a small bookcase in a room that's paneled in pine. Perhaps the top shelf would be the place for the goose, or if not, I could put it on the side that would be most prominent. Pictures will follow.

D&D charged $21 for 20BF of the prettiest pine I've seen. It's a shame anyone has to go to the Borg for pine.

Planing rough sawn wood is like opening a Christmas present - you never know what you'll find. (And shaking the package doesn't give you a clue.)
Roy

J

jeff...

Nobody commented on the goose's ear? You do know they have ears don't you? Come on guys, where've you been?

The wood was bought for a small bookcase in a room that's paneled in pine. Perhaps the top shelf would be the place for the goose, or if not, I could put it on the side that would be most prominent. Pictures will follow.

D&D charged $21 for 20BF of the prettiest pine I've seen. It's a shame anyone has to go to the Borg for pine.

Planing rough sawn wood is like opening a Christmas present - you never know what you'll find. (And shaking the package doesn't give you a clue.)
Roy

Roy I'm with you - I like to plan my own rough cut lumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS