Welcome to our newest Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tracy (Newtowood) contacted me offering to help with the sites operation, and volunteered to help in the Mod staff. I thought it was a great idea, and so it happened.
For now he has been assigned to the Who We Are forum, a busy forum but fairly benign to start off at.
He will have enough stress soon with his efforts to quit smoking :icon_thum
Please help me in welcoming Tracy to the staff, and assisting him as he finds his way through the underbelly of the site.

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Tracy:icon_thum:icon_thum Thanks for offering to help out with the site :icon_chee If you have any questions ask Dave:rotflm:

T

toolferone

Welcome aboard. I am sure you signed up for the great pay and benefits package, well have fun anyway.

sapwood

New User
Roger
:thumbsup: Thanks for volunteering, Tracy.
I think you'll find the staff reflects the rest of NCWWer membership . . . 'dems good people!

:eek:ccasion1 Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank you Dave for the opportunity to get started giving something back to the group who gives so much of themselves. And thanks to all of the welcomes. I may be slow learning the ropes but am looking forward to helping where I can.

Tracy

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome aboard Tracy. Being a moderator is mostly an enjoyable job. It's a great way to give back to the site.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the team, Tracy -- but be rest assured that Dave doesn't get a finder's fee!! My only advice is to review the Policy statement (we all should) and ask any of us if you're unsure of any action -- but if you see a snake, it is a snake and stomp on it.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Sorry for the delay in welcoming you Tracy. Welcome to moderation! We're glad to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors