Walnut TV Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Finally finished and moved into the house. Jeff's walnut and maple.

P1000056.JPG

skeeter

New User
Charles
Great looking cabinet. I really like the design. Awesome choice of woods. What type of finish did you use?

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Polyurathane sealer followed by two brush coats with fine sanding between followed by 3 wipe on coats.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jeff, great job. Perfect choice of wood and style. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

If you get tired of those pieces I would be more then happy to come pick them up for free.:rotflm:

J

jeff...

Nice looking furniture I'm sure it'll last for a long time to come - I'm glad the wood you bought from me worked out for you...

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
WOW Jeff!!!

That piece looks SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

I really like the way you did the faceframe around the TV screen. That walnut really looks wonderful.

What type of joinery did you elect to use?

Wonerful compliment to the other great pieces!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
The sides are raised panels,floating, and the rails and stiles are glued with pocket hole screws. The panels are also bookmatched. I use powder glue,Weldwood, since it is very strong.

ACobra289

New User
Bill
Wow, that is VERY nice! I Love the design and color. If I ever attempt to make any furniture, I'd be happy if it turned out 1/2 as nice as yours.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
That's really nice. Dick makes all the furniture for my home, it is not as fancy as what you make but it is very sturdy and useable. I'm not a fancy person so I love his work. :gar-Bi
Rita

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jeff,
Gorgeous!!!
And not just one piece, a complete set :eek:
Oh, did I say it looks Gorgeous :eusa_danc

Roger

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
That whole set would have taken me somewhere in the 6-7 year range to do and not as nice. Great job, Jeff!!!

tv

LeeNC

New User
Lee
My wife wants me to start on an entertainment center for our bonus room. You just convinced me that the walnut I was thinking about is the way to go. I hope I like what I turn out half as much as yours. Great job!

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS