Walnut Rocker (#02) Photo Gallery Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Ok guys and gals, the photo gallery for the latest walnut rocker is up. I used adobe to create a real photo gallery so it is not typical of my website.

Rocker Photo Gallery

Here are a few pics, but the complete gallery has a number of photos in in from multiple viewpoints. Lots of good photos I hope!!!

walnutrocker06_position1_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_position2_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_position3_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_position4_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_seattop_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_spindlefront_small.jpg

walnutrocker06_seatridge_small.jpg

Please do visit the actual gallery. This is just a sample of what was taken.

Thanks,

John

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
That is the most beautiful walnut rocker I have ever seen. My hat goes off to you and your ability to produce such a piece of furniture. :eusa_clap

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Beautiful rocker John.:eusa_clap I enjoyed looking at all the detailed photos in the photo gallery. That rocker looks extremely comfortable.......like you would almost melt into it once you sat in it.

D L

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
Sweet. I loves me some walnut, and that finish looks just right to my eyes.

I'd love to take one of your classes, I truly would.

Monty

New User
Monty
Excellent! Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe then I'll get my butt in gear and get back to work on mine.

Now let's see... where did I put that crest rail... ? :eusa_thin

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
John,

Absolutely awesome:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap !!

Dan C.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Awesome John!
You've make me appreciate how much grain selection an influence the final product.
Has your Mom seen the pictures yet or are you surprising her?

woodguy1975

New User
John
chris99z71 said:
Awesome John!
You've make me appreciate how much grain selection an influence the final product.
Has your Mom seen the pictures yet or are you surprising her?

Nope, the first time she'll see it is when I carry it out of the trailer into her house. Grain can make the difference between extraordinary and ordinary!!!!!!!! My students have heard that a time or two. :D

clowman

Clay Lowman
Wonderful job John. I have a picture utility installed at my computer at home, and I can zoom in on those pictures to get a real good close look. I can't hardly see the joints at all. Does it have any? Nice job :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

woodguy1975

New User
John
So, if you are wandering why the background was done this way, it was done so I coudl photoshop the background out in the photos. It looks like it will work pretty good for my below average photoshop skills.

walnutrocker06_position8white.jpg

Jay

New User
Jay
I would like to build something that beautiful just once. I'd probably quit after that because I wouldn't be able to do it again! Awesome job!

Jay

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
beautiful rocker! Perhaps someday I will be able to string together that many free weekends from my current job:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS