VIPUKIRVES - Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
After looking at the web site and videos, I can't see how it would be of any use in general woodworking.

As a firewood splitter it seems to be OK, but it is not versatile nor adaptable to other uses.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Looks cool when used on Spruce or Fir.. try doing that maneuver on some hickory or white oak or locust and I would guarantee you see some finnish curse words emanating from the video.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Looks cool when used on Spruce or Fir.. try doing that maneuver on some hickory or white oak or locust and I would guarantee you see some finnish curse words emanating from the video.

Yeah I would like to see a little axe action on sweet gum myself. How you been Kyle ain't heard much from you in a while

timf67

New User
Tim
Yeah I would like to see a little axe action on sweet gum myself. How you been Kyle ain't heard much from you in a while

That was exactly the same thing I thought! After taking down a half dozen sweetgums in my yard, I am convinced that nothing can split wet sweetgum!

sapwood

New User
Roger
That was exactly the same thing I thought! After taking down a half dozen sweetgums in my yard, I am convinced that nothing can split wet sweetgum!

:rolf: So true!

Maybe we should send VIPUKIRVES a couple of sweetgum blocks and request a demo :mrgreen:
But I admit it's a new twist on an old problem!

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS