Turning Coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodnick

New User
Nick
Were would one find a "Turning Coat" like the one Dave Marks uses in his turning video's? :icon_scra

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
As a unasked for gift, I received the Woodcrafts turners smock for Christmas. It's actually very nice to have (if you remember to put it on). The chips don't stick to it ... which means I can turn and then go back into the house without cleaning off with compressed air.:icon_thum

woodnick

New User
Nick
Thanks All for the infor. It's amazing what you can find if you know were to look. I didn't know you spelled "coat" S-M-O-C-K Thanks again.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
As a unasked for gift, I received the Woodcrafts turners smock for Christmas. It's actually very nice to have (if you remember to put it on). The chips don't stick to it ... which means I can turn and then go back into the house without cleaning off with compressed air.:icon_thum

I am going to have too hook up some air, my wife makes me strip before I can come into the house, then all the neighbors talk junk for awhile:embaresse

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I took an old light nylon wind breaker that zips up to the neck and had the wife to cut/hem the sleeves to 3/4 length. Works great. Cost $0.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS