Tsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrytis

New User
Eric
I'm starting to clean up my shop (garage) in preparation of epoxy coating the floor. I have seen TSP recommended for cleaning the concrete, but haven't been able to find any. Where can i find some, or is there something else as good or better? The floor is pretty ugly with stains, so i need something fairly strong.

Thanks!

thrytis

New User
Eric
Any idea where in Lowes would it be located? I searched the cleaning isle and with the power washers in both Lowes and Home Depot and couldn't locate any.

Thanks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would agree, check around the painting supplies. It is often recommended for use before painting or wall papering as a deglosser/cleanser.
Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It is normally located with the thinners in the paint stuff as suggested.

I used it awhile back with bleach to clean windows. Wore gloves, but the stuff dripped down onto my wrist and ate the skin off. Not sure if it was the TSP or the bleach, but regardless, it is a strong cleaner. The box I bought was about the size of a box of washing powder.

thrytis

New User
Eric
Thanks guys! I found it as mentioned by the thinners. I've seen several warnings on the stuff so i'll try to handle it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS