Tool Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I just pick up a slightly used Craftsman RAS in Raleigh earlier in the week. Spent most of the day setting it up and re-arranging the shop to find just the right fit. It only several years old and hardly used. Boy what a change from my old 70's model. Jim

Attachments

• Workshop RAS2.JPG
    Workshop RAS2.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Workshop RAS3.JPG
    Workshop RAS3.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 110

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That qualifies you for a congratulatory YOU SUCK.

That saw and your shop are way too clean, do you eat off that floor 8-O 8-O

Dave(currently using sawdust to dam the increasing flood in his shop :crybaby2: ):)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Jim, congrats on the new addition and kudos on a fine looking shop :eusa_clap

dozer

Mike
Thats your shop ? I thought it was your family room :lol:

Oh I almost forgot the You Suck

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, a heartfelt You SucK!! is in order. :lol: :lol:

Nice looking shop BTW. Do you have any more shop pics?

Chuck

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Haven't had time to create a shop gallery, here are some quick pics. I really don't do any woodworking, just make a lot of noise so my wife thinks I do, then I buy a table, give it to her and she's happy. I get watch TV or nap without her finding things for me to do around the house! :eusa_whis Jim

Attachments

• Workshop116.JPG
    Workshop116.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Workshop 114.JPG
    Workshop 114.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Workshop 013.jpg
    Workshop 013.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Workshop 22.JPG
    Workshop 22.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 112

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Congrats on the RAS! Looks more like an operateing room than a shop.Just make sure that you turn OFF the tv before you make an incistion with you new scouple.:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang, clean and color coordinated. I can't even match the color of the saw dust piles on the floor of my shop :BangHead:
Beautiful shop, it looks a lot bigger on the inside than on the outside...must be that lack of clutter and mess :roll:

Dave:)

dozer

Mike
Man don't post pictures of a shop the clean if SWMBO was to see those she would expect my shop to be that clean :lol: :lol:

Great looking shop that is definitely one to be proud of.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Congrats on the RAS. I think there's a New Hanover county ordinance that says workshops are supposed to be dusty and everything out of place, at least thats what I tell LOML!

Oh yea, about the RAS. You SUCK!!

Toddler

New User
Todd
Man don't post pictures of a shop the clean if SWMBO was to see those she would expect my shop to be that clean :lol: :lol:

Great looking shop that is definitely one to be proud of.

I'd worry my wife might want the house to be that clean.

Todd

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Come on now...that's not a shop, it must be a studio for one of the DYI or HGTV shows. Tell us which one so we can tune in.

Great snag on the RAS...be careful ripping.

Dan C.

DavidF

New User
David
That is the cleanest looking shop I have seen in a long time. You should see mine right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors