Tool deals in North Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Currently on RDU CL are some tools in North Raleigh, that are very interesting. Contractor saw - $150, includes BIESEMEYER FENCE and FORREST BLADE (trash the saw), Band saw - $250, enclosed stand 14" Delta (not 16") with mobile base, Planer - $100 says Delta 12", but I think it is a 13", and drill press $250 - Delta floor model drill press. Man if I only needed some tools.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce, last time I was in your shop (last week) I think I saw some tablesaws stacked 2 high!
:gar-La;
My name is Bruce, I'm a TOOLAHOLIC! Actually you saw a RAS on top of a UNI. Been there ever since I bought the Uni six years ago. The Uni does make a GREAT holder for an extra RAS. One of the extra contractor's saws (there are two more - I sold one earlier this year) is a stand for my MIG welder, and a small Delta drill press. It hurts to see quality (and reasonably priced, if I must say so) tools needing a home, and having no where to put them. Having the funds to buy them makes it hurt even worse. That's why I'm almost afraid to buy raffle tickets-I might win.

M

McRabbet

That's why I'm almost afraid to buy raffle tickets-I might win.

Show no fear, my friend! I know there is more than enough room for the Powermatic in there and certainly the Festool Domino would settle in very nicely atop the Uni, too! Buy ten tickets, they're cheap!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce buy raffle tickets....You always have room for just one more tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS