Tool Belt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Cool looking belt. Next time you have your house re-shingled you can put that belt on and roll around the yard to pick up all the nails that ended up on the ground.:lol:

D L

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
D L Ames said:
Cool looking belt. Next time you have your house re-shingled you can put that belt on and roll around the yard to pick up all the nails that ended up on the ground.:lol:

D L

Geez, INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna-Catherine

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have seen that. Us guys might want to pay attention to the orientaion of the planes if using that system :lol:
Also don't go anywhere near your computer with one of those on 8-O

Dave:)

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
I'm with you Dave, that plane up front is just a little to close for comfort. I would also recomend against showing up at the airport decked out like that, I think the TSA folks would likely have a stroke. :lol:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I like the disclaimers.
LeeValley said:
Disclaimer - Not for use in proximity to large masses of ferritic steels. Do not wear when operating power machinery, particularly (but not limited to) hand-held grinders, drills, weed-whackers, and chainsaws. Ineffective for use with bronze tools (the bronze age is over). Not for use as a human suspension device. We cannot ship by air. Use prohibited within 50m of navigational devices. Keep off migratory bird paths. Keep away from pacemakers, credit cards, active forges, and MLEV tracks. Do not enter VHS rental premises. Limit one per household - do not approach other belt users. Does not improve blood flow, automobile mileage, or the taste of food.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Was this belt first advertised on April 1st?

I get a wide variety of skills and experience in the volunteers that show up at the Habitat worksites. What they bring in the way of tools, equipment, and tool belts will sometimes make me wonder. If someone showed up with this thing on, they probably wouldn't be able to walk away from their truck.

Ray

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
suppose I could drive my wife's Saturn then....though there is some metal in it, somewhere. Anyone remember the Trabant from East Germany? wood chassis, fiber-resin body. Perhaps the ideal car for this tool belt.

M

McRabbet

I think it would be the perfect gift for Sapwood -- he could carry his entire electrolysis rig anywhere he goes! :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oh yeah, this is too funny :eusa_sile

No way, I'm carrying a pocket knife when wearing that thing! 8-O
And how would you get the car keys outta your pocket? :eusa_naug

Sorta looks like Schwarzenegger in "Terminator" :lol:

Sapwood (aka Reddy Kilowatt)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Wayne,
I had one of those and made the mistake of walking too close to my TS. Took me 2 hours get unstuck:lol: ! Those are some strong magnets:icon_thum .
Be careful if you decide to purchase one.....
Randy

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wayne,
I had one of those and made the mistake of walking too close to my TS. Took me 2 hours get unstuck:lol: ! Those are some strong magnets:icon_thum .
Be careful if you decide to purchase one.....
Randy

Now that's just too funny!!!!:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

I really thought that the link at LeeValley was an April fools joke?

Wayne

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Man i know what Im getting my kids,,I will throw that on them and then tell them to wrestle,,it will be fun for hours,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS