TONS of this phenolic material you can buy real cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'll jump in at this point Charles and try to organize a group buy. Watch for the new thread on phenolic material group buy.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Charles,
I have run across this deal before and I'm interested in buying more. If there is a prefered method of communication let me know how to talk to you directly to get the contact info for the man in question.
Thanx Greg B

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
This discussion has moved on to Organizing a Group Purchase at: Phenolic material group buy.

the thread "Phenolic material group buy." by sawman101, there have been 2 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Michael Church.
https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66403

Hosted/started by:
Corporate Member
DQ
sawman101's Avatar Nickname
Bruce Swanson

Jeff

New User
Jeff
You can close your original thread if you wish.

This discussion has moved on to Organizing a Group Purchase at: Phenolic material group buy.

the thread "Phenolic material group buy." by sawman101, there have been 2 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Michael Church.
https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66403

Hosted/started by:
Corporate Member
DQ
sawman101's Avatar Nickname
Bruce Swanson

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
"You can close your original thread if you wish. "

I wish. However, I could only find (under an Admin tab) "Delete this thread" which seemed a bit drastic relative to an option to "close" the thread. If that is what you meant I should choose, I'll come back and do so.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks for bringing this to us Charles. Years ago, I was fortunate to pick up some cast off pieces which were perfect for ZCI for my table saw. Now as I get back into making things and using my tools, this comes at a very good time.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Although the Admin tab says "delete" it actually just closes the thread so that others can no longer respond to it. What's already in there will remain visible to you and others.

"You can close your original thread if you wish. "

I wish. However, I could only find (under an Admin tab) "Delete this thread" which seemed a bit drastic relative to an option to "close" the thread. If that is what you meant I should choose, I'll come back and do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors