Time for a triangle area lunch bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Rita, regarding finding me, I'll probably be the only guy sitting at a table for 20! Seriously, just tell the folks at the restaraunt that you're there for the woodworkers lunch and they should steer you to the appropriate table. Personally, I'd rather be seated and meet everybody at the table versus waiting in the lobby...

I'm late 40's, light brown/grey hair that's thin on top, reddish/brown beard, 210 lbs 6' tall. I'll either be driving a white crew cab F450 dually or a black motorcycle, and I'll be parking wherever I can find the space to put it! I look forward to talking with you.

Scott

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Rita, you won't have any trouble spotting Scott. He'll be the one carrying a chain saw :)

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Yeah, and driving a 30' flatbed with a Bobcat on the back:rotflm:.

Jimmy:)

Jimmy, I'll have you know that the deck of my trailer is 37', not 30'...

You know, a guy's gotta protect his reputation. I sure don't want any false rumors floating around about my having a little deck...

DavidF

New User
David
Jimmy, I'll have you know that the deck of my trailer is 37', not 30'...

You know, a guy's gotta protect his reputation. I sure don't want any false rumors floating around about my having a little deck...

Excellent:rotflm:

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
I'm still planning to be there but this thing called a job might get in the way. :eek: If only the mortgage company would accept cut-offs as payment....

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
For all interested,

I won't be at the lunch today, because my daughters have a nasty cold and I don't want to spread the wealth:BangHead:. I'll catch y'all next time , and enjoy yourselves.

Jimmy:crybaby2:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I will be there. I imagine it will be easy to spot the group, but since I haven't met folks yet if you see a guy in jeans and a yellow T shirt that says Rockin' Robins Revenge (the Rockin' Robins is my youngest daughter's Y Princess tribe) looking confused, please introduce yourself. I have a couple of chunks of maple that someone gave me that might be worth turning that I am bringing.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
For all interested,

I won't be at the lunch today, because my daughters have a nasty cold and I don't want to spread the wealth:BangHead:. I'll catch y'all next time , and enjoy yourselves.

Jimmy:crybaby2:

You will be missed!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Is it too late to change the reservation to Golden Corral?

DavidF

New User
David
Lunch was excellent! Other than being hidden in a bank car park what a great choice of place for a big crowd, I was expecting to be much later back to work! Great to see everybody although didn't get to talk to many of the guys - great to see Bernhard hasn't disappeared off of the planet...

Were you there Bas? if so, sorry we didn't say hello

titan04

New User
Josh
Lunch was excellent! Other than being hidden in a bank car park what a great choice of place for a big crowd, I was expecting to be much later back to work! Great to see everybody although didn't get to talk to many of the guys - great to see Bernhard hasn't disappeared off of the planet...

Were you there Bas? if so, sorry we didn't say hello

It was good... and good to put some faces to some names :)

I know I didn't introduce myself to everyone so if I didn't, it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like you :wwink:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
It was good... and good to put some faces to some names :)

I know I didn't introduce myself to everyone so if I didn't, it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like you :wwink:
Me too, Josh...

I finally got to make one of these things, and now know for sure these guys and gals are great....cause they didn't toss me out!:wsmile: (BTW, Doug, the smiley's for you:wwink:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
David - I was there, but it was a big crowd, and I was later than most. Sorry I didn't have the opportunity to say hello! We need more social gatherings, there was barely enough time to talk to the folks sitting right next to me.

The food was great. Although Steve and Scott need to stop flirting with the waitresses. It interrupts the tool talk too much :tool:

BTW, with the possible exception of David, if I didn't introduce myself to you it really DOES mean I don't like you! Nothing personal :rolf:

DavidF

New User
David
DaveO was right, I feel more stuffed now than when I left the table - glad I didn't go for the third plate....

Yep, more gatherings are good.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'm still full...I did go for the third plate. Another great lunch gathering. They are getting larger and larger. It's getting hard to get an opportunity to talk with everyone :crybaby2: I enjoyed meeting a few new folks whom I've never met before, and seeing all the old familar faces.
I know pictures were taken, so you nay-sayers just hold on until they get uploaded :lol::lol:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS