Time for a triangle area lunch bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I think it is time for another lunch bunch. Say Thursday? Any one interested?

I am thinking we get some eastern NC vinegar bbq since it is the only true bbq :wwink: or maybe we go for some pizza. Only thing is I don't want any of that Chicago or NY style pizza. Who could eat that???:wwink:

Now that I have made every moderator cringe and Steve Coles light up another cigarette without finishing his first one :wsmile: I do want to do a lunch bunch, but don't have a preference on food. It seems Apex is a good middle ground for many so I am good with the area. The seafood place we went last time was pretty good, but I am open to suggestions on going somewhere different as well?

Anyone up for it?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Count me in:thumbs_up
I think it is time for another lunch bunch. Say Thursday? Any one interested?

I am thinking we get some eastern NC vinegar bbq since it is the only true bbq :wwink: or maybe we go for some pizza. Only thing is I don't want any of that Chicago or NY style pizza. Who could eat that???:wwink:

Now that I have made every moderator cringe and Steve Coles light up another cigarette without finishing his first one :wsmile: I do want to do a lunch bunch, but don't have a preference on food. It seems Apex is a good middle ground for many so I am good with the area. The seafood place we went last time was pretty good, but I am open to suggestions on going somewhere different as well?

Anyone up for it?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'm game...somebody's got to keep an eye on a trouble maker like you ;)
I don't care where...I like all food no matter where:-D

Dave:)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I'm in. How about Chinese? There are a couple of place I know of in Cary near Cary Pkwy and High House. One is a NeoChina and the other is in the FoodLion shopping center a couple of doors down from the UPS Store.

Just a suggestion. I am open to most food except Sushi. :toothy9:

Doug

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
You lunch bunch guys slay me. My kids are off school this week, so I have them. I think that this will make the third time in a row that I can't make it because my kids are off:crybaby2:. Well, hopefully next time, y'all enjoy it.

Jimmy:)

ps. Eat chinese or something and save the pig for sometime that I can make it. And man, I 've had acraving for some good bbq.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thursday is good. Chinese is good. NeoChina - never been there but it sounds good. Cary Parkway & High House, I know where that is - that's good. Jimmy not coming - not so good. Oh well. Can't have everything.

I think you can count me in :)

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Hmm, my earlier response does not seem to be appearing...

Doug - there is a GREAT Chinese restaraunt in Cary on Kildair Farm Road. It's called "35 Restaraunt" and the address is 1135 Kildair Farm Rd, Cary. Their lunch buffet is outstanding.

I have an existing lunch meeting on Thursday, but if I can reschedule it I'll join the rest of the group.

Scott

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You lunch bunch guys slay me. My kids are off school this week, so I have them. I think that this will make the third time in a row that I can't make it because my kids are off:crybaby2:. Well, hopefully next time, y'all enjoy it.

Jimmy:)

ps. Eat chinese or something and save the pig for sometime that I can make it. And man, I 've had acraving for some good bbq.

There is a solution Jimmy, bring them. I would, and I wouldn't think twice about it and neither should you.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Trying to get a rough count/list

updated - Monday 11:05 AM

Self
Steve Coles
DaveO
Doug R
John R
Scsmith - maybe
Sapwood
Bas
Bladeburner - maybe
Canuck
Jsjordan
Rita541

The more the merrier

Last edited:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I missed the last couple............

I'm in for this one!!!:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Dick won't be in town Thurs.Besides he doesn't like Chinese, but I do. CanI come without him....cam I Huh? huh?
Rita:wsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS