The dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
I have been trying to think of ways to incorporate acrylics into my pens.
I have had this idea for a while and made the first pour last week.
Black poly- resin and aluminum.
I realize there are faults in fit and finish,
This is just a proto-type.I would not put this much effort into a twist but a cigar is about the same size tubes as a mid-sized roller ball or fountain pen.
Black poly resin and aluminum
Comments welcome.

chain_of_fools_black_chrome_cigar_001.jpg

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
I really like the pattern of the aluminum, just enough intracacy and design to make it interesting.

J

jeff...

Remember, from creativity a penturnes strength flows. But beware. Black Poly, shiny aluminum beer cans, Casting trays and the Lathe, for tools of the dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your creativity.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Remember, from creativity a penturnes strength flows. But beware. Black Poly, shiny aluminum beer cans, Casting trays and the Lathe, for tools of the dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your creativity.

And this is a bad thing because????????????????

(excuse me while I go make a wavy ladders with ebony and aluminum)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Now that's unique. Eagle, you've done it again. I would think that it might look a little better with thicker aluminum strips. It's almost too subtle.
Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
"Bom-Chick-a-Wow-Wow" That's one sexy pen :) I'm not a fan of the black hardware, but that's the first pen that I've seen where it 'works'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS