Thank you long overdue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Phillip (pcooper) came over to get some maple and pear that I have been passing around, along with a piece of walnut that I had laying around. It just goes to show how nice some of these members are. I came home from work (after letting me know he was coming) and received this beautiful pen and case, made from some of the wood I had given Phillip. It is a gorgeous piece, and even more meaningful knowing that Phillip would come up just to give a little something back. Everyone I have met on here has been great. I look forward to meeting more members!
Corkscrew_and_Clamps_038.jpg

:icon_thum

Last edited:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Plus today's score of the 16 in PC Dovetail Jig and Clamps,

Thanks to WoodWrangler's hot tip!:icon_thum

Yes, this Site ROCKS! :eusa_clap

Congrats

Good Day at Bedrock!:gar-La; Yabba Dabba Doo!

Matt

bluthart

New User
Brian
Ah, good vibes are back again :rogarhapp

Dave:)

I don't think they left... just covered by some frustration and misunderstandings. Kinda like having a spat with your better half - uncomfortable but sometimes necessary!:roll:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't think they left... just covered by some frustration and misunderstandings. Kinda like having a spat with your better half - uncomfortable but sometimes necessary!:roll:

:notworthy::notworthy:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Originally Posted by DaveO

Dave:smile:
:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:banana::banana:

Sounds like a "love fest" WOODSTOCK 09 ? :rolf:

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member

Dave:)

It sure gave me good feelings to give back to someone that gave so much to me. It's just a little something, but even a small something can warm the heart and repay a good thing. There's lots of really great folks on this site, I've met several over the years and never have been disappointed :icon_thum We all ROCK!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

sawduster

New User
Robert
being on the " creating " side of things I understand Phillip's gesture and applaud his thoughtfulness :notworthy: :notworthy:
Good wood is hard to find and I know I am always grateful to get a chance to get some . I try to show my gratitude by giving some of the wood back after having changed it's form somewhat :mrgreen:

That is an awesome pen bro :icon_thum :eusa_clap

I applaud both of you ...woodworkers helping woodworkers , stepping beyond the greed and selfishness that seems to rule the world today :icon_thum

Dang I'm proud to be a member of this group :banana:

You guys ROCK !!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Groovy, man!
The sixties are back :dummy; :gar-smoke :gar-Kr:

BTW, nice gesture :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor