Tenoning jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkW

New User
Mark
I was able to take advantage of Woodcraft's sale of this jig.
100_4549.jpg

And while I had not read much about it, I have to say I am impressed. The directions seemed well written and the unit is very solid. I was able to get it set up for my unusual saw in hardly any time. It sure added alot to my ability on tenon's.

While I'm at it I wil go ahead and do a multi part gloat. I picked this up to help on the other end of the M/T joints.
100_4550.jpg

This is not their best model, but the price was right and from my use, it works well.

My last acquisition is a new set of molding bits. I got these from BladesNBits for what I thought was a very good price. I have only used a couple of them and while they are not what I consider CMT quality I was easily able to make the required cuts for less than 1/3 the price of the name brands.
100_4554.jpg

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Nice score Mark.:icon_thum I do believe you have earned yourself a big ol' YOU SUCK! :lol: Do you have a web link for the source of your router bit set?

D L

Last edited:

dozer

Mike
Nice haul, I think I just might have to try some of those router bits out. Thanks for the info.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
What is unusal about your Bt3100 table saw? I have one and I know a few other members here have the same saw, it is a good one.
dick541

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Mark I used the same tenon jig today. I've had mine about a year. Maybe it's just me but, it seem to set it to the exact distance from the blade is a bit touchy and take some fine tuning. Anyway good buy.

MarkW

New User
Mark
Nothing bad unusual, just the miter slot is an add on so it is not the normal distance from the blade apparently. I was not able to compensate for the distance using the adjustments on the jig. However this was easily fixed.

I've had my BT3100 for about 3 years now and while i'm sure there are better saws to be had, I think I'll be keeping this one till it's worn out.

DavidF

New User
David
I needed one of those yesterday, but ended up making one for the job in hand. See bed pics update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS