Super Gloat..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
No it not a new tool. Even better, it is my first grandchild. Jackson Lane Brown arrived 4/21/06 weighing in at 6 lbs 15 ozs and 18" tall. He is 3 hours old in this photo and about to take his first nap. He is the first tenant of the cradle (see photo gallery) I built earlier this year.

Attachments

• DSC02365_2.jpg
    DSC02365_2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 249

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dolan, you're a lucky Grandfather, he's a handsome boy. My daughter, at 3 hours old, looked a little like a lizard :lol: :lol: She improved over time:-D Please give my best wishes to his Mama, I hope she is doing well.
Congratulations G-pa !!!!!

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Dolan!

What a handsome dude! :eusa_whis You have to be very, very proud! You will have to get us another pic of him when he gets home to that new cradle gramps built!

Enjoy! You know they all grow up way too fast.

Congratulations! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wayne

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Congratulations. I have an almost 3 year old granddaughter and being a grandparent is one of life's greatest pleasures. You're in for a treat.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Congratulations Dolan. That is definitely a super gloat!:icon_thum Your new grandson looks wonderful........and I really like his haircut too.:lol:

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Dolan,

Congrats. Grandkids really are great. And that is one beautiful baby.

Now... how long before he joins you in woodworking?

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dolan, that is truly the ultimate gloat!

Just think . . . he or his heirs will probably be re-remodeling the house and buildings in another 100 years :cool:

Warmest congratulations,
Sapwood

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Dolan, That is way better than any tool gloat! He is a handsome lad (like his gramps, I'm sure). Congratulations on a major score. How long before he'll be running the table saw????
Take care,

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
sapwood said:
Just think . . . he or his heirs will probably be re-remodeling the house and buildings in another 100 years :cool:

Warmest congratulations,
Sapwood

Roger, I made almost the same comment to LOML this week. During the remodeling of the house we wrote our names and the date in several places inside the walls on some of th door headers, etc. just incase someone was to remodel it after we are gone. :mrgreen: Most of the sills, floor joists and some wall studs are heart pine so they will be here forever unless a fire was to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors