Still turning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dozer

Mike
Thought I would add a couple of photos of a few pens I have been working on.
This is one of Jeff's Special Sauce Blanks

Special_sauce_Cigar.gif

This one is a Partridge Family Flashback

Plaid_Cigar.gif

Thought I would do a little inlay on this one it is Lace wood with a Bloodwood inlay

Lacewood_Cigar_with_Bloodwood_inlay_2.gif

Here is another inlay just to dress it up a little bit This one is Mesquite with a Bloodwood and beech inlay

Mesquite_inlay_cigar.JPG

This one is from some red deer antler I got from Mike Davis, Thanks Again Mike.

Red_Deer_Antler_Baron.gif

And this last one is a casing pen made with some antler I got from DaveO Thanks Dave. This one had some bark on it that had a reddish tint so I added a Bloodwood ring to it to give a little bit different look.

Casing_antler_and_bloodwood.gif

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dozer, they all look great. I am partial to the Secret Sauce one, the mesquite one and the antler with the bark.
I need to get back into penturning...after I finish that stupid chest :BangHead:

Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
Great lookin' pens Mike! I really like the 1st and 4th ones. I gotta step up from the slimlines and go for one of these other styles.

J

jeff...

Dozer awesome pens - I think I need to get out there and make some more secret sauce pen blanks for you guys. Ya'll sure make that butt ugly wood into something beautiful.

I have to admit I like them all but I'm partial to #1, not because it came from my stock, but because you made it into a beautiful pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS