635.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    737.3 KB · Views: 233

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
we had between 8-10 inches of rain fall at home today, triggering flash flooding. While the house did not have any issues, my workshop did have water get under the garage doors. More rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I will be in clean up mode tomorrow and will not be attending the picnic.

[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/5tD9uRl7WnzcasYl2[/video]

Everyone have fun and enjoy the picnic!

We'll miss you but at least the house was OK. Good luck with the rest.

Thanks for running for the BoD. The Board notices and we've already tapped you for extra duties on the site. Candidates that run (whether they get elected or not) usually get noticed by us and asked to help in many other ways. That's kind of how I got recruited after running and not being elected.

Both you and Barry W, who also ran for BoD are already being utilized as resources by the Board.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
we had between 8-10 inches of rain fall at home today, triggering flash flooding. While the house did not have any issues, my workshop did have water get under the garage doors. More rain in the forecast. Unfortunately, I will be in clean up mode tomorrow and will not be attending the picnic.

[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/5tD9uRl7WnzcasYl2[/video]

Everyone have fun and enjoy the picnic!

Neal, sorry you were not able to attend the picnic today. Several members inquired regarding your shop rescue status and expressed their concerns. I did not learn of the flooding until today from Mike on the drive to Jordan Lake and on today's evening news. It appears that King Elementary School has substantial damage. Don't worry, you will soon be singing, "Here Comes the Sun."

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great picnic. Thanks to everybody that worked so hard - it showed and is much appreciated.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Ditto what Phil said. Was great seeing everyone. Thanks to Jeremy for his hard work on securing prizes. Also a big thanks to Coleman & Klingspor for there support. Thanks to all who came andto all the vendors who contributed to the raffle.:eusa_danc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS