Spring Picnic 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The date of the Picnic is MAY 19

The picnic will be at JORDAN LAKE SEAFORTH SHELTER.
[map]280 State Park Rd

Apex, NC 27523

[/map]

You can bring your family. You can bring food to share. You can bring tools and stuff to sell, trade or give!
(The park does not permit dogs)

The PARK WILL BE OPEN BY 9am. FOOD SERVED AROUND 11:45 WE HAVE THE SHELTER UNTIL 6pm

THE RAFFLE PRIZES

WILL BE DRAWN

AFTER LUNCH!!

Let us know if you are coming and what dish you might be bringing HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Come as early as you like, but the conversation begins early and stays late. Myself and my wife are shooting for 10!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Okay, I'm coming (wouldn't miss it), and I'll probably bring the same old boring nanner puddin. :wink_smil

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
mmmm! Nanner Puddin and Deviled Eggs. Hope there's some left when I get through the line. Susan and I will bring something, not sure what yet. Maybe something from the Mennonite store up here.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'll cover the iced tea, along with a couple coolers of ice. I have access to a couple of ice makers, so please don't buy any bagged ice. Also bring a banana pudding so there will be enough to go around. Add a pan full of brownies. Almost forgot, a dozen and half of deviled eggs made with horse radish. Do we need to fix some hot dogs? If so, I can bring camping stove to cook (boil /steam) them on.

Last edited:

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
​I'm bringing red plastic cups and a Six-Cup Carrot Cake.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will try something a bit different this year

Chocolate croissant bread pudding with some sort of sauce - maybe raspberry

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
not sure if I will make it this year. have to check with the boss.(SWMBO);) will bring something if we do.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm thinking we may bring a picnic staple macaroni salad, and a case of water, party, party, party!:eek:ccasion1

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
I plan to attend for the first time and will bring a homemade cream cheese pound cake as well as a few items to give away to anyone who wants them. While I have looked at the map of the Jorden Lake Seaforth area, my basic knowledge of how to get there is "turn north on US 1 in Rockingham". Are there better directions on how to get there. Any help would be appreciated. (by the way, I am a dinosaur with no smart phone, gps, or any other modern witchcraft electronic device). Thanks, Rob Liles

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm coming with Barry in his truck so we can haul away all our prizes.

Bonus: I get to sleep on the way.

Bringing spicy pimento cheese.

Last edited:

badger fan

Bruce
User
I plan to attend, good food, fellowship and support for a great organization. Will be bringing my better half as well.
Not sure what she will be wanting to bring but will post that later.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
I, for one, can hardly wait to see everyone again. My SWMBO has agreed to make a couple of Firehouse Cheese Cakes for me to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS