Spring Picnic 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gripbd

BD
User
Sorry for the delay in responding. I’m looking forward to attending. Don’t know what food I’ll bring, check the other responses and try to think of something else.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
I will Not be able to make it. My Saturday to work and can not get anyone to change with me.

Danny

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
The last few years the picnic has fallen on the same week as our annual conference.... This year is no exception. After four days in Charlotte I'll be recovering on my couch Saturday.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The last few years the picnic has fallen on the same week as our annual conference.... This year is no exception. After four days in Charlotte I'll be recovering on my couch Saturday.
Jordon Lake is on the way home from Charlotte. Spend an extra night in Charlotte, and swing by the picnic on way home.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Door prizes are only given to those that attend....
Thats a good reason to be there!

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Opening day at the pool, so I know where the kids want to be. I'm going to try to at least get myself by for a bit and visit for a while.

Brian.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Not sure if I am up for the long drive -- it is nearly 4 hours each way and I'd need to leave at 0600 to get there by 1000. Still considering it and may need to bring the truck in case I win that Saw Stop. Hmmm.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure if I am up for the long drive -- it is nearly 4 hours each way and I'd need to leave at 0600 to get there by 1000. Still considering it and may need to bring the truck in case I win that Saw Stop. Hmmm.[/QUOTE

Really hope to see you there Rob. It's a long haul for both of us these days. But it is always worth the good vibes and camaraderie.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Not sure if I am up for the long drive -- it is nearly 4 hours each way and I'd need to leave at 0600 to get there by 1000. Still considering it and may need to bring the truck in case I win that Saw Stop. Hmmm.
Don't forget to bring a tarp, forecast includes the possibility of rain showers. Shelter is large enough to hold all of us, so come!

badger fan

Bruce
User
I had replied earlier that my wife and I were planning to attend, but since she can not make it, I have invited to of my friends who enjoy wood wood working and are not members. Hope they join.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I had replied earlier that my wife and I were planning to attend, but since she can not make it, I have invited to of my friends who enjoy wood wood working and are not members. Hope they join.
Did you twist their arm to buy YOU some raffle tickets?!!!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS