Small Country table

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I always seem to forget to take in progress shots. So here is the final project. This is another small table that I have been working on that I finally assembled and finished.

IMG_3196_1024x768.JPG

View image in gallery

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like it :icon_thum Well distressed, looks like it's been around for a while.
I do hope that was the look you were going for :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Dave:)

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I like it :icon_thum Well distressed, looks like it's been around for a while.
I do hope that was the look you were going for :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Dave:)

Crap I was going for a brand new contemporary look.. :gar-La;

Thanks Dave. Yeah We are into the older looking stuff so I spent some time beating the heck out of it and too a nice chunk out with a chisel. It's hard to destroy nice clean wood but I like the look of it. It turned out pretty nice.

I sprayed it with black latex and then sanded and then stained over top of that then a few coats of flat clear.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Kevin,

I really like it. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You're really one of the few people I know that try to make "distressed" looking furniture and buddy you've got it down. :notworthy: There are plenty of folks out there that would pay good money for that. :icon_thum

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dang Kev...You've gotta slow down! You're making the rest of us look bad!!

Nice work!

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Kevin,

I really like it. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You're really one of the few people I know that try to make "distressed" looking furniture and buddy you've got it down. :notworthy: There are plenty of folks out there that would pay good money for that. :icon_thum

Ha.. thanks man I appreciate it. I am starting to enjoy distressing the furniture. If you know anyone who wants to buys something you can point them my way. I am all for building for tools. :gar-Bi

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice table and it looks right at home!

You definitely nailed with the simple lines and great finishing schedule.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS