Master of None
Chris
Maybe it's just me, but I seem to be getting alot of errors today:

tcp_Error - internal server error
Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable
Error 500

cskipper

Cathy
I've been in and out without much time spent at any point. Could be why I haven't noticed. One of the site guru's will probably let us know more. Thanks for pointing this out.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.220 Safari/535.1

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
It wasn't me:nah:my dog did it:swoon::gar-La;

Not issues, just making some under the hood changes to try to protect us from the type of issues we had as part of the server upgrade. I'm finished for now, but will be back at it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry about that. Be patient.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It wasn't me:nah:my dog did it:swoon::gar-La;

Not issues, just making some under the hood changes to try to protect us from the type of issues we had as part of the server upgrade. I'm finished for now, but will be back at it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry about that. Be patient.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Hurry Up, Sir :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Hurry Up, Sir :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Just in case you aren't kidding. don' worry, I'll finish tomorrow. Unfortunely, I can't test in isolation, the files are the whole http.conf so it effect the whole server.

All error 500 really means is that apache had an internal error and doesn't have the slightest idea what's happening. The error 500 that was the photo upload problem, is solved and is now working properly.

The error 500. Today was caused because apache is stumbling over the order of several directives. As soon as I saw the failure. I put things back and restarted so things would run normally while I tried to figure what the issue was. But this is a trial an error approach.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Just in case you aren't kidding. don' worry, I'll finish tomorrow. Unfortunely, I can't test in isolation, the files are the whole http.conf so it effect the whole server.

All error 500 really means is that apache had an internal error and doesn't have the slightest idea what's happening. The error 500 that was the photo upload problem, is solved and is now working properly.

The error 500. Today was caused because apache is stumbling over the order of several directives. As soon as I saw the failure. I put things back and restarted so things would run normally while I tried to figure what the issue was. But this is a trial an error approach.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5

Well of course of course I am kidding, hence the three :rotflm:'s . You have done a great job responding to and correcting the server migration mess. :icon_thum:icon_thum

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
That just goes to show I spend more time than I should at work cruisin' NCWW :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:Shame on me. Not.

:gar-BiC.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS