Short Notice Ivey Picnic Lumber Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Ivey is willing to bring some wood to the picnic on the 16th. Below is what he's offering.

From another thread:
"anything that I would bring w/oak, r/oak, t/pop or cypress would be air dry only. Dry kiln not complete (working on it) Oak and cypress is 1.25 poplar is 1.10
Not interested in taking orders, would bring b/footage of each according to interest. It would all be 4/4" x 8' x 6"-12" wide"

That's from Ivey. So let's get an idea of interest. I'm hoping we can meet up at Dick and Rita's sometime before or after the picnic, Dick/Rita is that okay with you?

I'm still working on the wife, but I think I'm in for 100 bd. ft. W/O and possibly some cypress.

Lets get this train rolling :-D

Last edited:

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Re: Short Notice Ivey Lumber Run

Ivey: Bring the trailer over to our place in the morning and we can do an exchange after the picnic. Any chance you have some Blue PIne, Rita would love to get any. pm coming with phone #
dick

decibel

New User
Patrick
Anybody from the Charlotte area able to tote any extra back with them? I'd love some but can't make the picnic :help:

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hey Ivey,

Do you sell cypress pre-milled for decking? Either fixed large lots of 4/4x6x8-12' or 5/4x6x8-12'? If the edges are not pre-rounded that's ok.

Not necessarily for this group buy, but in general I was wondering if you did that.

Thanks,
-Kevin

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
the picnic is the same day as my son B-Day. Anyone going to the picnic that would be returning thru Thomasville /Lexington area that could pick me some cypress up?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
the picnic is the same day as my son B-Day. Anyone going to the picnic that would be returning thru Thomasville /Lexington area that could pick me some cypress up?
How much you need?

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
John, just bring your son with you to the picnic, I bet there will be at least 1 cake there and some body will sing happy birthday.
dick

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
Tracy do i need to send you the money or do i need to send it to Ivey?
Ivey put me down for 50 bdft of Cypress

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Drats, I will miss out on that again! LOML has decided we will drive the Camry, so Charlie can ride in comfort. :wrolleyes: She qwill frown at the idea of folding down the rear seat, and lumber sticking out of the trunk.

The best I could fit in the trunk is about 20 4 ft pieces anyway. :tinysmile_cry_t:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That will work for me. Just let me know how much you think you can fit ;) I'd like to pickup some w/oak & poplar.

I'd say I could probably hold another 100 bd ft pretty easily.

I'll have the a Caravan to fill up :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS