Senior Moderator part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would like to formally announce that Tracy (newtowood) has been successfully conned into accepting the role of Senior Moderator:cool:.
Tracy was chosen for this position because he has done an exemplary job as a Moderator and has really shown the the commitment and spirit needed for this "promotion". I am very happy to have Tracy as part of the Senor Moderator team.
Please help me in welcoming and thanking him for helping this site to be the best it can be and "the friendliest woodworking site on the net"

Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Wish I could say "well deserved" but I'm not sure ANYONE deserves that honor!!
:rotflm::rotflm:

CONGRATULATIONS! (I think!)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Tracy! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Nothing like a nice raise and stock options. :icon_thum :rotflm:

All of the moderators do an excellent job! :notworthy: My offer still stands though if any random positions like, "rush chairman" ever become available. Or maybe "CEO of Sawdust Consumption." :eusa_thin

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congratulations Tracy! Super job!

I'd also like to say that [deleted by newtowood] which isn't surprising given Steve's hairstyle. Also, DaveO mentioned [deleted by newtowood] [deleted by newtowood] and that's why the monkey was arrested!

I think you're doing a great job. I understand you concerns about [deleted by newtowood] jeff's next lumber run because [deleted by newtowood] and Reggie (Jackleg) singing karaoke. At least this time the the roof didn't collapse.

:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

I'd also like to say that [deleted by newtowood] which isn't surprising given Steve's hairstyle. Also, DaveO mentioned [deleted by newtowood] [deleted by newtowood] and that's why the monkey was arrested!

I think you're doing a great job. I understand you concerns about [deleted by newtowood] jeff's next lumber run because [deleted by newtowood] and Reggie (Jackleg) singing karaoke. At least this time the the roof didn't collapse.

:rotflm::rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Actually it was with great pride that I accepted this position with the FRIENDLIEST WOODWORKING SITE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET. I promise to help all of the members and guests with all of my ability. Thanks guys and gals for entrusting in my values in life that I hope to convey to the wonderful group of people here. I will do my best!!!!!!!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Bas you are one of a kind, they had to break the mold after you. And the monkey got off on a technicality :eusa_doh:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Dave:)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

J

jeff...

well perhaps I should keep him busy :rotflm: :nah: I promised cskipper I would be nice - can't let her down you know :gar-Bi.

M

McRabbet

I'll happily add my strong support for Tracy. :icon_chee He has done a great job as Moderator and I'm sure he will be an even greater asset as Senior Moderator for the staff and the membership. :eusa_clap [PIE]Hip-Hip-Hoorah!![/PIE]

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

You are da man for the job!!!

Thanks a lot for all that you do around here.

Wayne

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Congrads Tracy, I'm sure that you will continue to stride forward and keep alll us inline.

Some of us need looking after more than others.

Good job

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well deserved my friend. You have done an excellant job and you continue to be a real asset to NCWW. I just hope this big promotion does not put you into a higher tax bracket. :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS