Segmented Turning Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow, count me in. I cannot think of a better workshop experience. Thanks so much for your support of our group.

llucas

luke
Senior User
I'm good for the 8th, 15th, or 22nd
Charlie, thanks for offering to do this...I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Following is the schedule that I have put together for the Segmented Turning Workshop.
I have tried to accommodate everyone as to their choice of dates, but it was necessary
to do some shuffling. I am very flexible, so if anyone has any date conflict, please let me know.

I will send a PM with my address/phone #/times, etc., to all attendees a week or so before their date of the workshop.

Thanks to everyone that would like to attend. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of my old friends and meeting some new ones.

Last edited:

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
We are so behind on NCWW stuff... :(

Alan & I would like to come when/if you open up another session. March is fine. We are busy as ... bees ... right now.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Milissa,

Let's plan something for March, when things slow down a bit.

Last edited:

MikeH

New User
Mike
I would be open to March. I can assist with setting up a poll for a sign up thread if you would like Charlie. Let me know.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thanks for the continued interest in the workshop.
Let me get through the 3 in Feb and then we can decide when to do others in March.
Mike H, Thanks and I will take you up on your offer at a later date.

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
Charlie, since I have attended a one person "workshop" I will leave the space for others. However if you need any help setting up or any other logistics, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I may attend another one if you have any in March, if for nothing else but the camaraderie.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Preston,

You are welcome to stop by on any of the dates. Always room. Plus, you aren't too far away:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS