RSVP for LUNCH at Hickory gathering - TRY AGAIN!

RSVP for Lunch on Saturday 10/28/06

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Monty,
I know that there will be at least 2 people attending Saturday in Hickory! That should be my daughter and myself and will be turning pens. However, my wife may also be attending, hence the reason I said 3 for my family. There are some things that she has to work out before she can commit for sure. As soon as I know for sure, I will PM you.

Monty

New User
Monty
Great! The more the merrier - especially if you're turning pens! :lol: What time do you want to turn? Clay and I will be turning from about 9-11, but the times are flexible.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Monty
Will you have pen kits there? I will bring some blanks if I can find some extra tubes.

Monty

New User
Monty
Monty
Will you have pen kits there? I will bring some blanks if I can find some extra tubes.

We'll have whatever we bring with us... ;) If you have blanks bring them and we'll do something with them I'm sure. I would like for people to bring blanks already drilled and glued so they're ready to turn. If you don't have tubes then at least drill them. I think that would save a lot of time, plus we won't have a drill press there.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Monty
I had planed to drill and glue tubes into the blanks but I do not have any kits left. I was just checking to see if there would be any there to assemble. Thanks

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Well----------I hope I did it right!! :eusa_thin LOML decided she may come to Hickory with me:) so I checked the "two" circle for lunch on Saturday.

Jerry

Monty

New User
Monty
Can't live only on BBQ.

Hehehe.... say it ain't so!!!! :lol:

If things go according to plan, we'll have BBQ swine, yard bird, and the usual sundry fixins (slaw, beans, breads, tea, maybe something else I can't remember). Sauce will be mild and milder, if you're used to the hot stuff. :oops: This should be MUCH better than the standard issue convention center stuff. Any special dietary considerations better speak up now! (Except for Steve, who I think will be allowed a piece of ice :rolf: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS