Raleigh To Charlotte Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Need a bunch of puzzles hauled from here to Charlotte. They're in boxes, so pretty hassle free and won't get your car/truck/minivan/ferrari dirty or anything. Happy to chip in on gas and/or give ya nice puzzle for Xmas :)

Please email eric@cubicdissection.com if you're making the trip and have some room :)

THANKS!

EDIT: I will meet you at the time and place of your convienence here in the triangle area, and the receiver will do likewise in Charlotte to make things as easy as possible.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
If it's possible to get the to Sanford and they can wait until Thanksgiving, I'll be heading up there from Charlotte and would be more than happy to bring them back with me.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
If it's possible to get the to Sanford and they can wait until Thanksgiving, I'll be heading up there from Charlotte and would be more than happy to bring them back with me.

Thanks Philip! Ideally I'd like to get them there before then, but beggers can't be choosers. If I can't find another ride for them, I'll drop you a line before the holiday :)

P.S. Here's a picture of the FREE puzzle the lucky hauler will receive:

allfive1_l.JPG

toolman

New User
Chad
I am going to Salisbury Sat. 15th to see TracyP. Mark (Tarhead) from Concord will be there. If that will help I can pm Mark to see if he can take it to his home.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Has this been taken care of? I will be driving from Raleigh/Cary to Atlanta the day before T-Day and will have some room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS