Raleigh Area Ductwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

hholgate

New User
Howard
Looking for a dust collector metal ductwork (6 inch and 4 inch) and fittings supplier in the Raleigh area. Any suggestions?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
East Coast metals might have some. There is a place I believe in Greensboro that has sprial type piping similar to Nordfab, but I can't remember the name of it.

I personally used the pipe from Home Depot and Lowes. It is a thin gauge, but I didn't have any problems with it. I bought all my fittings from Oneida, and that was NOT cheap.....

zac

New User
zac
I'll second East Coast Metal Distributers. They have a line of spiral pipe fron Lindaub withself sealing rubber gaskets on the fittings. The down side is that they only stock larger sizes for commercial use. They have a minumum dollar amount for special orders. Don't worry, you won't have any trouble meeting it!

If you go to their website and click on the Raleigh store, they have a list of suppliers. Find Lindaub, click on spiral pipe and then on single wall pipe. The catalog is online as well as all the fittings. They also have the large radius bends which you need for a dust collection.

Have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS