Quik Xmas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Here's another 1-2 hour idea for your cutoff collection. For my SIL.
Tool_Carrier_002.jpg

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You have too much free time on your hands. Looks good Joe. The dovetails on the drawer below it really stand out.

R

rickc

I don't know if I am alone in this situation (but history says probably not) - but how do some of the other members feel about keeping a thread open for the holiday season for those "quick" gifts? When I look at my Christmas "To Make" list and where I am now, I just keep hearing Cathy's signature line playing in my head: "Two little words that can make a big difference: JUST START"! :roll:

It would be nice to see some quickie projects that might allow some possiblity of salvaging my pride! :eusa_pray I am not thinking of anything real elaborate, but something that could probably be duplicated from just a picture and basic dimensions/steps would be nice.

Other thoughts?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very nice, Joe!!!

Hard at it again! Boy, you are pretty awesome at cranking out these fantastic gifts! Must be that very efficient shop and all the personal drive!

Great design and certainly practical!

Fine job indeed.

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Fine idea and excellent execution, but add 2 days for the time factor for most of us 8-O

Keep 'em coming Joe :eusa_clap

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I needs to get me one of them WoodRat things :lol: :lol: . Joe is just cranking out gifts and project left and right with that thing. :rolf: Nice work Joe :icon_thum

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I don't know if I am alone in this situation (but history says probably not) - but how do some of the other members feel about keeping a thread open for the holiday season for those "quick" gifts? When I look at my Christmas "To Make" list and where I am now, I just keep hearing Cathy's signature line playing in my head: "Two little words that can make a big difference: JUST START"! :roll:

It would be nice to see some quickie projects that might allow some possiblity of salvaging my pride! :eusa_pray I am not thinking of anything real elaborate, but something that could probably be duplicated from just a picture and basic dimensions/steps would be nice.

Other thoughts?

I have a separate album "GIFT IDEAs" in my album. See anything you like, I'll try to remember cutlist for you.
Thanks for the kind words guys!
No woodrats were harmed in these productions.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS